Services at Ecton Lane
NPH is responsible for the management of the Ecton Lane Traveller Site situated off the A45 near Billing.
NPH has a Site Officer responsible for managing the day to day running of the site. The Site Officer meets regularly with residents at the site and works closely with other departments within NPH to offer help and support to residents about their tenancies.
Click on the sections below for other important information.
You will need to complete an application form and present the following documents with your application:
- A passport photo of the applicant / or joint applicants
- Proof of Marriage (if applicable)
- A birth certificate or valid passport for each member of the household
- MatB1 certificate as proof of pregnancy showing expected due date (if applicable)
Applications forms are available from the Guildhall One Stop Shop or by phoning us on 0300 330 7003. Help can be provided completing the application.
We will write to you to confirm that you have been placed on a waiting list.
When we have an empty pitch it will be allocated to the applicant with the highest need. The decision to allocate a pitch is made by our Housing Allocations Team.
Any false or misleading information given may lead to prosecution for a criminal offence and may result in being removed from the waiting list or being evicted from any accommodation allocated.
Please make NPH or your site officer aware in writing 4 weeks in advance before moving off the site and ending your tenancy agreement.
Each resident at Ecton Lane is responsible for:
- Paying their pitch fee and the charges for any services supplied by the council
- Keeping their mobile home, pitch and any fences in a clean and tidy condition.
- We will repair the base on which your mobile home is stationed and maintain any services which it provides to you such as the electricity and water supply
- We will repair and maintain any utility blocks
- We will maintain the roads on the site, site boundary fences and trees
- We will consult with residents before making any improvements to the site